|Sharks, Sharks everywhere|
Trauma Team - Spoilers“Hey Kid.”Trauma Team - Spoilers by Storm137
Erhard Muller looked up from his book seeing Maria Torres leaning over the cafeteria table at him. “Uh… Hello?”
“Need your thoughts on something.”
He placed a book mark before giving her his full attention. “Sure.”
“... I was thinking of going out with the guys after work or going shoe shopping with Tomoe-”
…. I was pulled out of Mockingjay for this?
“... I’m not really sure.” He moved to pick up his book.
“Oh you're reading that? Man it really sucked what happened to-”
Erhard’s eyes went wide before he ran from the table before Maria could finish her sentence.
“... What’d I do?” Maria blinked.
“Finally…” Erhard sighed in content sitting down with another book.
He stiffened up hearing Emma’s voice. “Yes?”
“I need your help with a patient…”
Dual Lives Part 1Part 1:Dual Lives Part 1 by Storm137
It was ten years since then. They had moved on with their lives… Albeit not the way he had wanted it to go.
Gabe yawned sitting up from the couch hearing the sound that woke him up. Steady guitar riffs, soft singing.
He smiled hearing it as he made his way to the room where it was coming from. The doctor kept silent watching his son.
Jesse had his eyes closed sitting on his bed with his guitar. He had a knack for the instrument that his father encouraged. “Nice work you did… You’re gonna go far kid! With a thousand lies and a good disguise…!”
“Hit ‘em right between the eyes! Hit ‘em right between the eyes!”
Jesse opened his eyes grinning. “Dad!” He cheered setting his instrument down and running to him. “Did you have a good nap?”
“Yep.” Gabe knelt to his son’s level smiling. “Heard you playing… You're just getting better and better aren’t’cha?
Dual Lives PrologueThe crying was just getting louder. It was giving him a headache but even worse… It was making his heart hurt.Dual Lives Prologue by Storm137
“Shh, shh…” He made his way over to a crib lifting out the child inside. “I’m here… Daddy’s here kiddo…”
The baby in question sniffled clinging to his father whimpering. “Baba...Baba…”
“Shh… It’s okay Jess…” The man, Gabriel made his way for a rocking chair sitting with his son. “I’m here…”
The boy sobbed one of his hands tugging at his right ear. Gabriel frowned holding him tighter.
“I know it hurts… I’m gonna get you better Jesse… Just gotta hold on for me okay?” He kissed his son’s head before he moved about to try to get him comfortable.
It was hard… He missed his other children… And his wife… He could tell Jesse seemed confused without Joshua around nearby somewhere. But this was how it
1. What’s the first thing your OC thinks about when they wake up in the morning?
"I wonder if Andy's awake."
"THEO STOP BARKING YOU STUPID MUTT!!!!!"
2. Does your OC believe that there’s no “i” in “team”?Yeah she does. She's all for teamwork especially since she's the 'mascot' of Team Machina.
3. Has your OC ever run away from a dangerous situation?Yes but she didn't like it. It was scary for her. She's just a kid.
4. Name one thing that is guaranteed to make your OC laugh.Her big brother Andy. And her best friend (adopted big brother) Dusty.
5. Does your OC like to plan ahead?Not really. Olivia just goes with the flow.
6. How does your OC kill time?
Play with Andy and Dusty. Learning from Dottie.
7. What is your OC’s most valued material object?Two things:
8. What would your OC score on an IQ test? Would they agree with this score?She doesn't know it but she'd score WAY above average. She would just get all shy.
9. Is appearance a big deal to your OC?She likes looking good but she's not a super girly girl. She doesn't wear dresses a lot but she knows when she has to dress her best.
10. Can your OC whistle?Very well. She likes it, it's fun.
11. Does your OC prefer animals to people, vice-versa, or both?
She likes them both... But if you had to ask her... And remembering that she's a little girl...
She'd choose machines.
12. Does your OC take time to self-reflect at all?
13. Does your OC invite company to their home often?
ALL THE TIME.
14. Would your OC prefer to travel on foot, or through a faster mode of transportation?
15. Does your OC make their own outfits/armor?
16. Does your OC use silverware or would they rather just eat with their hands?Depends on the food.
17. Does your OC snore?
18. Which of your OC’s 5 senses are strongest?Her eyes.
19. Does your OC change their appearance often?Tends to stick to the usual stuff, jeans or shorts, T-shirts, and sneakers/boots. Most often is changed is her hair style. She has to tie it up or back a lot due to what Dottie's teaching her.
20. Is your OC well-liked?Generally yes.
21. Is your OC optimistic, pessimistic, or realistic?Optimistic but knows when to be realistic too. Especially if Andy's being stupid.
22. Does your OC prefer knowledge, or wisdom?To her it's one in the same.
23. Does your OC have to worry about money?Not really.
24. If your OC has friends, what are some of the qualities your OC has that made them friends? If they don’t have friends, why not?Olivia's kind to everyone she meets, she doesn't let people bully her, or if they manage to she doesn't let it get her down. She's very outgoing and friendly so... It's hard for her NOT to make friends actually. At least with machines. She's not too good with other human children her age. She's got a small circle of human friends but her two best friends as far as humans go are Matt and Hailey.
25. Does your OC prefer warm weather, or cool weather?Warm cause then she can be out and watch Dusty practice flying.
26. Does your OC tend to hoard junk?"It's valuable junk!" < Spare parts and tools.
27. Does your OC suffer from headaches, body aches, or the like? If so, what causes them?
She gets a headache from information overload. Body aches from just playing too rough and just in general growing pains cause she's still got a lot of growing left.
28. Is your OC a trouble-maker, or a peace-keeper?Peace keeper.
29. What are your OC’s thoughts on the concept of slavery? (Whether it is a problem in their world or not.)It's wrong. She hates it.
30. Does your OC have any unusual talents or abilities?She's scarily good with engine work. She also can take apart things very quickly and put them back together.
31. What would be your OC’s favorite movie genre?
32. Would your OC be better at an obstacle course, or a standardized test?
33. Is your OC good at lying?Terrible at it. She doesn't like lying and she can get caught in a lie very easily unless someone's helping her.
34. In high-stress situations, does your OC panic, or remain calm?Calm. But when things get too stressful she'll just fall onto the ground and cry for awhile.
36. Why/how did they learn more than one language? If they only know one language, why is that?She only knows English.
37. Is your OC easily distracted?
38. When your OC is feeling down, what/who keeps them going?Her family and her friends.
39. Is your OC selfish?No.
40. Does your OC look down at the ground while they’re walking, or do they look forward?Skyward. She lives in a town of planes, her eyes are always trained to the sky. (And then to the ground when she eventually trips)
41. Does your OC like hugs?Adores them. She is a total little cuddle bug.
42. Is your OC patient? Why or why not?She's patient but sometimes will be impatient since she's a kid... She's not good at controlling issues yet.
43. Would your OC ever prank anyone? Who?Andy. Always Andy. Maybe Matt.
44. What is your OC’s main goal right now?Figuring out how to beat Andy in arm wrestling.
45. Does your OC have any pet-peeves?Getting her hair caught in an engine part.
46. Does your OC ever think about their future?She wonders if she'll ever get to co-own the Fill and Fly.
47. Has your OC ever compromised their beliefs? If yes, why? If not, would they ever?She hasn't had to. But if she ever did it would be killing living machines is wrong in her eyes and it would only be if it was to defend herself.
48. What is your OC’s greatest accomplishment, to date?The HEAMIC incident's resolution.
49. Does your OC like the storms?Loves them.
50. What are your OC’s middle and last names?Her full name is Olivia Rebecca Hayes
51. Share a head-canon you have for one of your OC’s.
Olivia sometimes fakes being sick for a bit to get extra time with Andy when he's busy. (Post Ghosts he's been kind of banned from public appearances for awhile and anything relating to human/machine relations by his parents so extra time)
And she cannot stand spicy food. She just can't take it.
I TAG RAE-CHAN13... Because I'm a jerk. *smile*
Current Residence: The Storm Zone|
(Profile pic by Aileen-Rose)
deviantWEAR sizing preference: Nani?
Print preference: *shrugs*
Favourite genre of music: A lot...I love everything. (I'm a major Vocaloid nut though.)
Favourite photographer: On DeviantART: All BJD owners just incredible with the ones able to be pulled off...Offline...Not su
Favourite style of art: Manga or cartoons. OR comics.
Operating System: My laptop
MP3 player of choice: Walkman
Shell of choice: Kabuto
Wallpaper of choice: CR-SO1
Skin of choice: My own.
Favourite cartoon character: Hard to choose but for the sake of it...Hikaru Shindou and Edward Elric
Personal Quote: One day there WILL be plants that grow garlic bread. THIS I SWEAR
Stamp collection because I can:
"You said it yourself you bitch, we're the Guardians of the Galaxy."
Baby Groot will rule the world one day. 8T
*Insert manly screaming and gunshots here*
"Come and get your love, come and get your love come and get your love now!"
Some girls just wanna watch the world burn.
...No mostly just Nebula.
(Yes I do like Batman Beyond. Best one next to The Batman series.)
(^ If you need proof my boy has the junk to prove it)